2012 - 2013 Session Plan Fees and Policy
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CURRENT SCHEDULE
Annual fee is due in August of each year and is prorated depending on the time of year a Family enrolls.
This cost covers administrative fees paid one time per year.
Click here to Download Registration Packet
||Fall 1/Fall 2
||9 week session Plan
||Early Bird Discount
||45 Min. class 1 day/wk.
||1 payment of $130
||45 Min. class 2 day/wk.
||1 payment of $195
|Pre-school, Level 1, T & T, Cheer Tumble, BHS Clinics
||1 hour class 1 day/wk
||1 payment of $160
|Pre-school, Level 1, T & T, Cheer Tumble, Handspring Clinics
||1 hr. class 2 day/wk.
||1 payment of $240
|Superstars, Level 2/3, & Adv. Power Tumbling
||1 1/2 hr. class 1 day/wk.
||1 payment of $240
|Superstars, Level 2/3, & Power Tumbling
||1 1/2 hr. class 2 day/wk.
||1 payment $330
Level 3 Class
|2 hour class 1 day/week
2 hour class 2 day/week
1 payment of $315
1 payment of $350
1 or 1/2 hour class
|(See Price sheet)
BRING-A-FRIEND REFERRAL PROGRAM: Tell your family, neighbors, and friends about Gymstars and receive money off your tuition! Receive $25 per friend who lists you on their Registration Form as a referral. Your account will be credited with all your referrals. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to reduce your gymnastics fees!
SESSION PLAN STUDENTS: This plan provides the following options:
PRIORITY DEADLINE/EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
- Select the session(s) you need and pay by the session.
- Pre-register for the next session by the PRIORITY DEADLINE or PAY IN ADVANCE to secure a class spot for future sessions
- Withdraw from selected sessions by submitting a written drop notice.
- Priority Deadline is the deadline by which current students must pay tuition in full or forfeit class spot to new or previous students. Families who would rather not worry about the Priority Deadline should choose Pay-In-Advance or Credit Card on file!
- PAY IN ADVANCE: Simply pay for multiple sessions in advance and secure your class spot for the entire year. If you cannot fulfill your pre-paid obligation, Gymstars will hold a credit on your account for the next session.
- CREDIT CARD ON FILE: Gymstars will securely keep your credit card on file and automatically charge tuition against it until you give us written notice otherwise. Must enroll on our Credit Card on file Authorization Form.
- A $20 discount will be given to students who pre-pay session fees before the Priority Deadline dates below.
- Priority Deadline/Early Bird dates: Fall I - July 25 Fall II - Sept. 29 Winter - Dec. 14 Spring - February 23 Summer May 10
SESSION FEES -
Class minimum is 3 students. Gymstars reserves the right to change the schedule and relocate your child to another class if needed.
- PAYMENT DUE DATES, LATE FEES & SERVICE CHARGES - All fees due by the Priority Deadline. If not paid by 7th of each month, a $10 late fee will be added. A 1.5 % service charge will be added to all accounts 30 days or more past due. Gymstars reserves the right to change schedule and relocate your child to another class.
- SIBLING DISCOUNTS - 2nd child 10% discount 3rd child (or more) 15% discount
- Session Plan Students - As a courtesy we require that a “Written Drop Notice” be turned in to the gym office by the Priority Deadline dates above.
- RETURN CHECK POLICY - There will be a $30 service charge for all returned checks.
- NEW STUDENTS ONLY - Session fees will be prorated if you sign up after the first week of the session for your first session only.
- CREDIT CARD POLICY - VISA/MasterCard will be charged a 2% bank surcharge. No bank surcharge on Debit card payments. Over the phone Credit card payments will be assessed a 5% bank surcharge.
- MAKE-UP POLICY - Make-up lessons must be scheduled through the gym office when there is class availability. Please stop by and pick up a “Make up Class” pass. Your child will not be allowed in a class without a make-up pass. 2 make ups allowed per session. May not roll over to next session.
- NO REFUNDS OF REGISTRATION FEES OR MONTHLY FEES.
- ENROLLMENT POLICY - Upon paying your Registration & Session Fees, please pick up a “First Day Pass” from the Gym office. After you pay for each session thereafter, you will receive a “First Day Pass”. The first week of each session, students who report to class without a pass will not be allowed to participate!